HECA Conference 2016
Revolution & Innovation
in Higher Education
June 20-24, 2016
Photo by Jeff Fusco for PHLCVB
Independence Hall, where the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution were both debated and signed.
Join us in Philadelphia, less than 1 mile from Independence Hall, to discuss revolutionary and innovative ideas in higher education.
- DoubleTree Hotel, centrally located on the Avenue of the Arts
- Opening Reception at The Academy of Natural Sciences
- Keynote Speaker: Richard A. DeMillo, Director of the Center for 21st Century Universities at the Georgia Institute of Technology and author of Revolution in Higher Education: How a Small Band of Innovators Will Make College Accessible and Affordable
- Featured Speaker: S. Georgia Nugent, Interim President, College of Wooster; past President, Kenyon College
- Pre-Conference Tour to Muhlenberg, Lehigh, and Lafayette
- Post-Conference Tours to Bryn Mawr, Haverford, Saint Joseph's, Swarthmore, Villanova, Drexel, University of Delaware, and University of Pennsylvania
March 1, 2016 for Conference Attendees
We look forward to welcoming you to the
City of Brotherly Love!
Call for Conference Session Proposals
Volunteer to share your skills and expertise with HECA members
Deadline December 15, 2015
Cyndy McDonald Service Award
Do you know a HECA colleague who has provided exemplary volunteer service to HECA or the greater consulting community during this year? Please click here to nominate that person for the Cyndy McDonald Service Award. (Current board members are not eligible.) The deadline for nominations is March 27. The recipient of the award will receive reimbursement for the early bird registration fee and recognition at the HECA Conference 2016 in Philly.